Origin: DC Comics
Classification: Mystically empowered human superhero
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, superhuman leaping, superhuman durability, invulnerability, superhuman resistance to injury, superhuman stamina and endurance, superhuman speed, flight, superhuman reflexes, superhuman agility, use magic to amplify punches, materialize things with magic, survive in space, superhuman courageous, superhuman wisdom
Attack Potency: Solar System Level
Range: At least 1 kilometer with lightning
Weaknesses: Is just a normal 14 year old boy in his original form, he can be transformed back if he says the word Shazam
Lifting Strength: In the septilion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) ton range
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System Level
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Able to keep up with Superman)
Intelligence: Average in his child form, but in his Captain Marvel form, he has the wisdom of Solomon
Standard Equipment: red lighting dirt bike he uses it to get around some places.
Shazam belt he uses that to transformers in captain marvel
Power Grid: Intelligence: 6, Strength: 7, Speed: 7, Stamina: 7, Durability: 7, Mental Power: 3, Energy Projection: 6, Fighting Skills: 4, Agility: 3, Reflexes: 5
- Magically Enhanced Punch: Marvel uses magic to enhance his already colossal strength even further.
- When pharelle/Marvel says Shazam he transforms into the other. Can also be used in the form of an attack.
- ElectroknenessMarvel uses magic to materialize an object in front of him.
- Expert escape artist Pharelle manage to escape after being assaulted by his former football teammates.
- Expert thief pharelle had stole things in his time red bull without people noticing& many more.
- Combatant pharelle manage take on every football player
- Expert athlete pharelle is skilled in football as former football player / and he very good in basketball played since he was five years old.