Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Saiyan and earthling hybrid martial artist and scholar;
Age: Around 28 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, afterimage creation, unique longevity, super smell, super eating, image creation, manipulation and use of ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, can transform to increase his power even further (uses his Super Saiyan transformations up to 2 for a boost in all of his stats), power that increases substantially after recovering from near fatal injuries, passive telepathy, skilled in martial arts, survives in space
Destructive Capability: Galaxy level;
Range: At least Galaxy;
Weaknesses: Don't like to fight;
Lifting Strength: Unknown;
Striking Strength: Galaxy level;
Durability: Stellar level+
Endurance: Largely superhuman in both his base and Super Saiyan forms (also worth mentioning that Gohan still retained enough energy to overpower another planet-buster near or at his level with energy loss to half and losing one arm before said fight's end against Cell)
Speed: MFTL (way faster than Goku at Saiyan Saga);
Intelligence: Very sound tactician. Could read and understand Perfect Cell and Super Buu's attacks and strategies with little effort. He also has experience passed down to him from his various teachers such as Goku and Piccolo. Both are combat geniuses with decades of experience under their belt
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable (use to have a sword when training for Super Buu with the Kais called the Z-Sword)
- Kamehameha: A powerful beam of ki that can destroy a planet if enough power is put into it
- Super Kamehameha: The Ultimate Kamehameha.
- Kiai: A ki technique using the power of his Chi to physically repel physical or energy attacks through his aura or voice via shouting.
- Masenko: Gohan's signature ki technique until the Cell Games.
- Oozaru: A transformation into a giant ape that takes place under a full moon increases his speed, strength and hearing.
- SSJ Transformations: An advanced transformation assumed by extraordinarily powerful members of the Saiyan race which increases his Base Battle-Power by 50 times, and this is proportioned to his physical attributes giving him a great and even increase in strength, ki power, speed, stamina and durability. The Super Saiyan form also has three additional branch states (which sacrifice speed for raw power) and is succeeded by two further transformations, Super Saiyan 2 (twice as strong as a regular Super Saiyan) and 3 (four times as strong as a Super Saiyan 2). Gohan can use all of these transformations up to Super Saiyan 2.
- Ultimate Transformation: This power up was achieved by a special ceremony performed by Old Kai. Increases his base power by more than 400 times.